Northwest Arkansas Photographer

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orange Beach, AL Part II

.


Orange Beach was not only wonderful vacation for me, but I got to work with this awesome family on the beach not something I get to do every day. Did you notice the sky in the background? Beautiful right, I know completely natural except enhancing the colors, I didn’t add clouds or color. The water down there is not the only thing rich and clear.
.
If you read about Orange Beach Part I, I mentioned a special sweet little girl well this is that sweet little girl. She has her dad wrapped around her little finger it is so much fun to watch them together. Their relationship is the TRUE “daddy’s little girl” relationship, but by looking at this beautiful smile big brown eyes do you blame him. If I would be guaranteed to have a child half as sweet and well behaved I would have a child TODAY!!!
.
.
When I asked the happy couple to kiss on the beach in front of the sun set I didn’t realize it was going to heat up so quickly and NOT from the sun rays either. The flames between this these two are high! I just hope after being with my man for 9 years our flames are still has hot & steamy like these. Got to keep the love alive to last.
.














4 comments :

  1. Very sweetly captured of a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, the scenery couldn't be more splendid! What a beautiful backdrop to a truly beautiful family! (I've not had the chance for beach sessions, but boy this makes me want to try!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene! Such a lovely place for family photos, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good beach portrait!

    ReplyDelete

 

Epic Impressions Photography | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012