Northwest Arkansas Photographer

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Phone cameras

Something I have learned being a photographer is that the one camera you have on you at ALL times is your phone camera. So when I heard the Samsung Galaxy S4 was going to have a 13 megapixel camera vs. the Apple iPhone which still has only 8 megapixels, there was NO hesitation in my decision to switch. Now I want to share with you side by side pictures of the Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. the Apple iPhone 4S and the Apple iPhone 5 so you can see for yourself the difference between the top two phone brands and models.

 .
.
.
.
..
.
Now as you can see the Apple iPhone has improved the quality of photos with their Apple iPhone 5 model but the megapixels are still the same. So if you were to want to print the photo you wouldn't be able to print it larger than a 4x6 before it would start to get distorted. 

SO I hope my comparison's for you have helped you make a decision on a camera that you can fit in your pocket without excess equipment. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Epic Impressions Photography | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012