Northwest Arkansas Photographer

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tyla & her sweet prince!

My dear, dear friend Tyla got married yesterday August 7, 2013. Since I have known Tyla she knew exactly what she wanted and refused to settle for anything less. Over the years I have seen her date a few people and always hoped with each one she would find her prince charming. Now having met Chris Latham her now husband I cannot imagine her with anyone else I am SO happy for them because he is just as happy & lucky to have her as she is to have him. I hope you two are enjoying Jamaica BUT you have to come back to the states you have too many people who love and care for you both to not have you in our lives.





The predo With Brandy Youngblood owner of Abstract Salon 


AND THE DRESS



No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Epic Impressions Photography | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012